Thursday 4 June 2009

what about tomorrow #8


© paul willaert (james - ramsgate 2009)

My name is James.
I'm twenty years old and I live in Southampton.
I'm studying business. I want to become a businessadvisor.
I have a strong and close relationship with my parents.
We talk a lot about everything.
They do different jobs.
But they support me a lot towards what I want to do.
I'm not sure if I will stay here. Just see what happens.
I will go wherever the a job takes me.
The relation with my girlfriend is definitely enriching my life.
I want to live my life in full, be happy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stomme opmerking van mij (want tegen mijn eigen heilig huisje)
maar probeer eens wat rechts af te snijden. is overbodige info; als je portrait knipt loopt het strand en de rots toch nog in beeld - toeschouwer moet wat meer zijn best doen maar da's niet erg.
persoonlijke opmerking natuurlijk - its your image/decision.
prima beeld/portret trouwens, anders zou ik geen opm geven.

Anonymous said...

ben nog eens komen piepen - nietske te croppen, laat maar zoals het nu is. i like.